75W 24VDC Voltage Dimmable Class 2 LED Driver | E75L24DC-KO
- Magnitude’s E75L24DC-KO dimmable voltage LED driver is class 2 rated and designed to operate with any standard MLV/Incandescent TRIAC (Leading edge) dimmer switch. Encased in a low profile aluminum enclosure that includes 2 knock-outs to enable easy installation makes it the perfect choice for under cabinet lights, tape lights and various LED fixtures installations.
- Our electrical specification includes Auto Reset, over current and short circuit protection. Efficiency of 90% and higher allows the driver to operate at low temperatures.
- Dimmable with any standard MLV/Incandescent TRIAC (Leading edge) dimmer switch
- Super compact ALUMINUM CASE.
- Class 2
- UL 8750
- Nema 3R - Outdoor use
- Auto-Reset Protection for short circuits & over-voltage.
- FCC 15 part 2
- Max Load 75W
- Input Voltage 120V AC
- Input Current at Max Load 0.77 A
- Output Voltage 24V DC
- Output Current at Max Load 3.3 A
- Power Factor 0.95
- Efficiency > 90%
- Operating Ambient Temperature -30°C - 50°C (-22°F - 122°F)
- Short circuit protection Yes
- Overcurrent Yes
- Over temperature Yes
- Open circuit protection Yes
- Input Wires (White Black) 18 AWG
- Output Wires ( Red + Purple - ) 14 AWG
- Dimensions L*W*H 6.77 x 2.67 x 1.26"
- Weight 17 oz