Savoy House 1-2153-5-11
The Apollo offers bohemian, eclectic thrills and chic harmony.
- The polished chrome & nickel finish is clean and lustrous, flowing smoothly into crystal ornaments above each glass and bulb.
- The bi-level splice cups, down-rod, and finial reveal a hint of Mid-Century influence.
- Clear glass shades and bulbs complete the modern look.
- Sure to be a conversation starter, the eclectic whimsy of the Apollo is underscored with three different (included) bulb types: two narrow and one stout tubular, with matching shades, and two clear globes with no shade.
- With the overall height adjustable to 133.38" this piece is ready to light your most dramatic dining or living spaces.