Savoy House 1-251-12-307
The delightful Rosendal gives your home a traditional chandelier form, reimagined with contemporary style.
- Designed by Brian Thomas, this dynamic chandelier has bold lines and graceful curves for a beautiful and elegant appearance.
- One elongated, open oval serves as the central column, and the light arms are rectangular bars that sweep down into scroll-shaped tails.
- A grand crystal drop hangs from both the top of the oval, and from the finial, and the entire fame has an exquisite, silver sparkle finish.
- Twelve lights are arranged in two tiers, and each one holds a 60W, C-style bulb.
- Each of these is surrounded by its own drum shade made of gorgeous Champagne fabric.
- It's a wonderful fixture, with a luxury aesthetic and a touch of whimsy.