ADJUSTABLE GIMBAL LED RECESSED LIGHTING | White Black or Brushed Nickel | 2 Inch | 5W | LL2G
Gimbal Yet Air-Tight Without Housing Needed. Patent Pending.
- Fully Dimmable
- Available in White, Brushed Nickel and Black Trim
- cULus Approved, Energy Star and T24 Certified
- Type IC Rated – Approved for Direct Contact with Insulation
- Air-Tight, Damp Location, Insulated and Non Insulated Ceilings
- Superb Light Quality with CRI 92
- Recessed Housing is NOT Required even for Insulated Ceilings
- Warranty: 10 Year on Residential, 5 Year on Commercial Installation
Round 2″ 3" and 4" Gimbal fixtures with integral LEDs. Class 2 Isolated external driver factory installed inside junction box.
One driver for every fixture required.
Cut hole in ceiling and snap fixture in opening with attached spring clips.
Ceiling Clearance Required: 1 1/2″ 2 1/2" 2 1/2" with driver remotely installed, 5″ if driver is next to the fixture.
- Driver Input Voltage: 120V AC 60 Hz (Dimmable)
- Power factor: > 0.95
- Energy Used: 5Watts
- Halogen equivalent: 35 50 90 Watts
- Beam Angle: 24° Beam with 20° tilt and 360° rotation
- Light colour options: Warm White 2700K, Soft White 3000K, Neutral White 4100K
- Light output: Warm White 380 lm, Soft White 400 lm, Neutral White 430 lm
- CRI: 94 for the 2700K & 3000K, 92 for the 4100K
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C) to +104°F (+40°C)
- Compliance: cULus approved, certified to CSA STD. C22.2 No. 250.0
- Rated: Type IC (Direct Contact with Insulation), Energy Star, T24, Air-Tight
ID 2″, OD 2 1/2″; Thickness 1 1/2″ | Cut out: 2″ to 2 1/8″ | Junction Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 3 3/4″ x 2″ x 1 3/4″
ID 2 1/2″ (3); OD 3 1/4″; Thickness 1 3/4″ | Cut out: 2 1/2″ to 2 3/4″ | Junction Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 3 5/16″ x 2 1/4″ x 1 1/2″
ID 4″; OD 5″; Thickness 2 1/4″ | Cut out: 4″ to 4 1/4″ | Junction Box Dimensions (with driver inside): 3 3/4″ x 3 3/8″ x 1 1/2″
Suitable for damp locations and soffit installations.
- Warm White 2700K is yellowish, similar to halogen and incandescent light. Creates soft, calming feeling. We recommend the Warm White for bedrooms.
- Soft White 3000K is a bit more yellow and bright and the preferred choice of most of the customers. We recommend the Soft White for living rooms and kitchens with warm coloured countertops and cabinets.
- Neutral White 4100K is whiter, colder and more energizing light. Using this colour will make the room look white, modern and brighter. We recommend the Neutral White for bathrooms, offices and work areas, garages, kitchens with white or dark countertops and cabinets.