Savoy House 1-2260-3-79
Sometimes a piece that surpasses the sum of its parts, still boasts fine parts indeed. The Clayton makes this alchemy happen with simple elements and shapes that are strong, functional, and arresting, and with repeated themes and a polished fit & finish that strike the eyes, instantly, as a classic.
- The splice plate extends the English Bronze of the down-rod out in five narrow arms, highlighted in warm brass.
- The candle cups are brass as well. The arms each suspend an ample, closed cylinder of crystal-clear glass around each down-facing (E type) bulb.
- These clear glass shades have convex domes, which nicely echo the shape of the lights.
- The lightweight frame and large glass cylinders give the lights visual prominence, and at the same time, the technical style of the arms and cups radiates a feeling of solidity and substance.
- The Clayton will look great in any contemporary, mid-century, or transitional milieu, and with a 26" height and width, it offers warm and sophisticated illumination without gobbling up too much space.