Savoy House 1-250-6-307
The delightful Rosendal gives your home a traditional chandelier form, reimagined with contemporary style.
- Designed by Brian Thomas, this dynamic chandelier has bold lines and graceful curves for a beautiful and elegant appearance.
- One large, open oval serves as the central column, and each of the six light arms is a rectangular bar that sweeps down into a scroll-shaped tail.
- A grand crystal drop hangs from both the top of the oval, and from the finial, and the entire fame has an exquisite, silver sparkle finish.
- Each of the six light arms holds a 60W, C-style bulb, surrounded by its own drum shade made of gorgeous Champagne fabric.
- It's a wonderful fixture, with a luxury aesthetic and a touch of whimsy.